No matter how large or small your organisation, outsourced marketing services can add an extra dimension to your business. From providing an extra pair of hands when you are busy, to specific project delivery, and ongoing support.
What do you consider your biggest business or marketing challenge? Get marketing advice that is appropriate to your business. These are just some of the things we can help you with:
- Marketing Audit to understand where you are and where you’d like to get to
- Agency/Supplier selection (requirements gathering, tenders, pitches etc.)
- Advice regarding CRM and how to manage your client/prospect data
- Customer communications planning (cross/up-sell or engender loyalty)
- Consultancy regarding your brand and what it says about you
- Marketing activity planning as appropriate for your business
- Website planning, briefs and specification documents
- Public Relations and reputation management
- Creation of your marketing strategy
- Planning and execution of lead generation activities
- Briefing suppliers on your behalf
- Social media training and advice
- Marketing campaign planning
Does this sound like you?
- You’ve nailed the execution of marketing activities, but overlooked the strategy?
- You can’t quite prioritise between marketing and communications?
- Your messaging changes daily because you don’t have time to lock it down?
- You’re growing and realise it’s time to start documenting ways of working?
- Acquisition has been a core focus, deprioritising customer loyalty and retention?
These are all familiar growing pains for a company that’s moving at speed. We’ll work with you on the bigger picture, and put some structure and process around what you do. This means you’ll be in a prime position to keep your current customers happy, whilst winning the loyalty of new ones.
For Large Enterprise
- Want to deliver a Digital Transformation project and don’t know where to start?
- Need to conduct a marketing function skills audit and hire to new competences?
- Maybe you know what you need but you just don’t have a full-time requirement?
- Need an Interim Marketing Director while you go through a period of change or wait for the right candidate?
- Need independent advice from a marketing expert?
Loud & Clear Marketing services can be turned on or off as your requirements dictate.
Ad hoc Project Management – Loud & Clear Marketing can manage campaigns, product launches, events or other one-off marketing projects such as requirement scoping, and selecting and on-boarding new suppliers.
Strategy and/or Process Implementation – Need to add a sense of direction, repeatable processes and logic to your otherwise stretched team?
Skills Gap Analysis & Marketing Recruitment – If you decide you have a full time requirement Loud & Clear can help find the right person for your company and needs, including help with the job description, KPIs, reviewing CVs and conducting interviews.*
*Recruitment agency still required to find candidates. Loud & Clear Marketing will support you with testing applicants in accordance with your business requirements.
For Creative Agencies
Creatively excellent, but strategically weak?
Or, perhaps you have had an influx of clients and need to balance the workload?
Suffering peaks and troughs in your workload and client demand? Perhaps you have significant offline heritage but would like to understand how to integrate online channels into your clients’ communications campaigns?
Loud & Clear Marketing has over twenty years in-house client-side experience working at a strategic and senior level with +€1.5m agency budgets. We understand the needs of your clients.
Work for your clients can be done behind the scenes so that your customers won’t notice you outsourced the strategy. We are equally comfortable representing you directly in front of the client on behalf of your agency, or, as a partner of your agency.